In this episode of the podcast, we chat with intentional entrepreneur Caitlin Smith of Caitlin Curiosity. We discuss homesteading, raising animals for meat, and intentional entrepreneurship. I hope this episode gets you dreaming about your more intentional life.
• Caitlin's Journey into wellness + homesteading
• The spirituality of growing your own food
• The beauty of abundance + enough
• The tension of loving animals + raising them for meat
• Intentional Business
• Social media + burnout
• The Toolbox
• Liberation Coaching
• The Journey Intensive Coaching
• Braiding Sweetgrass by Robin Wall Kimmerer
• Intentional Income
With The Toolbox, enjoy 12 months of unlimited access to all of our Embodied Liberation workshops, Presence Practices, group coaching & more!Don't Hesitate
There are many ways to support this podcast. Some of them are listed here.
We're grateful to everyone who listens to and discusses this podcast.
Your financial contribution is always welcome. Contribute via PayPal, CashApp, or Venmo.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to NEKKID Conversations on your favorite podcast platform.
APPLE // SPOTIFY // GOOGLE PODCASTS
Reviews help other folks find us. Apple Podcasts is the most helpful option.